Wednesday, March 4, 2015

We Were Children - More Follow-up

I don’t have a political topic to pontificate on today, because I didn't have much time to read the internet, and how else am I supposed to form thoughts? Instead I’d like to just throw out some sources for what I addressed yesterday. I’d kind of like this to be the sort of blog that links to sources, particularly since I try to make it clear that I really don’t have any expertise in these topics.

We Were Children

Makayla Sault

I have to say, off the alt-med topic but back to last night’s screening, that possibly the most awkward moment was when we were thanked for showing up. “You, our greatest allies”. Yikes. This was the bare minimum, none of us present even actually DID anything.

At least it was us offering them cookies, rather than the reverse. That would just be too weird.

No comments: