Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Solstice!



Happy Solstice! It’s also Father’s Day, World Humanist Day, National Aboriginal Day, International Yoga Day, and Edward Snowden’s birthday. I decided to celebrate all these things by not taking the day off. Oops.




Well, I haven’t been called out yet, so there’s a little time to write, at least. I guess at some point today I ought to stretch a little. maybe try to see the sun? I don’t think I’ll be jumping over a campfire, but I might jump over a BBQ if I’m really on the ball.



I checked, and it looks like the only event close enough for me to go to while I’m on call is Horse Dressage & Opera at a winery. I thought that ridiculous sport was made up just to poke fun at Mitt Romney… I think I’ll give it a miss.

Maybe I'll watch A Midsummer Night's Dream. It's pretentious, but not nearly as pretentious as Dressage & Opera. Or if I don't have that kind of time I might just listen to it. Yeah, that could work.

No comments: