Tuesday, August 18, 2015

We Are Experiencing No Difficulties, Please Stand By

I’m having a hard time mustering any outrage today… it’s just all gone so well. After a long day of not getting paid yesterday, I got paid to sleep. Then I got paid even more to stay a little late… but only after I finished my breakfast. Then I spent about three hours wandering around Enderby, and only came home because I had a pot of chili in the slow cooker. Made it back before anything burned! Then I went biking at the trestles for another couple hours, and I didn’t even get robbed this time.

Come to think of it, maybe instead of this being a good day I’m just out of outrage because I haven’t had time to read the news. I suppose that just means I’ll have twice as much outrage prepared for tomorrow.

No comments: